cool cool cool
|Posted on January 5 with 4,793 notes via campbelltoe||Reblog|
No reason. <3
|Posted on December 14 with 649 notes via ayuliyana||Reblog|
|Posted on December 14 with 137 notes via ayuliyana||Reblog|
|Posted on December 14 with 283 notes via ayuliyana||Reblog|
|Posted on December 10||Reblog|
|Posted on December 5 with 212 notes via wastedstories||Reblog|
I want to talk to you but I don’t want to bother you and end up annoying you.
|Posted on November 28||Reblog|
There’s things I want to tell. I just can’t. Not unless you asks for it specifically.
|Posted on November 15||Reblog|
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I’ve got, and what I’m not
And who I am.# Jason Mraz
|Posted on November 14||Reblog|
5 Key Benefits of Consuming Protein
Author: Tom Parker
Proteins are large organic compounds that form a key part of any person’s nutritional requirements. They are important for the normal functioning of your body’s cells. Furthermore, consuming protein can have a number of additional health benefits. This article outlines five of the key benefits that are associated with protein consumption.
1) Growth In Children:- Protein is particularly important for healthy growth in children. It assists in the building and growth of muscles, helps maintain healthy eyes and vision and also helps keep the immune system working properly. Since children are still developing they need to make sure they are consuming enough protein to ensure that their growth is unimpaired.
2) Repair And Maintenance in Adults:- Consuming protein is also particularly important for repair and maintenance in adults. Proteins help repair damage to your body and also reduce the effects of daily wear and tear. Even though adult’s bodies are fully developed, it is still important that they get their recommended daily allowance (RDA) of protein to make sure their bodies do not endure sustained damage.
3) Increased Muscle Mass:- One of the most highly publicised benefits of protein is increased muscle mass. Professional bodybuilders indulge in a high protein diet for this very reason. If you are participating in a muscle building program then it is likely that you require additional protein, so make sure you incorporate this into your diet.
4) Improved Muscle Tone:- Although protein will not improve your muscle tone alone, it can really boost the effects of resistance training. Increasing your consumption of protein as part of a weight training program will help improve the appearance and tone of the muscles all over your body. If toning your muscles is one of your goals, make sure that you are consuming enough protein in your diet.
5) Improved Weight Loss:- Studies have linked protein with both a temporary boost in metabolism and a suppressed appetite. Both of these effects can help you with your weight loss efforts. If you want to lose weight and burn fat, be sure not to neglect protein.
As this article shows, protein is a highly important part of your diet which can significantly improve both your health and appearance. You should make sure that you get at least your RDA of protein, because without protein it will be your weight loss and/or muscle building goals will be hindered. In the worst cases, not consuming enough protein can even put your health at risk. Protein is available from a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian sources, so make sure your diet is topped up with adequate amounts.
|Posted on November 13||Reblog|
|Posted on November 12||Reblog|
|Posted on November 10||Reblog|
|Posted on November 10||Reblog|
I’m a Fan of Naya Rivera! her voice is so Current at Unique. Husky Quality! better than rachel! :D more Solo performance pa sana sa Glee!
|Posted on October 30||Reblog|
Make Me Brave For Life
God, make me brave for life: oh, braver than this.
Let me straighten after pain, as a tree straightens after the rain,
Shining and lovely again.
God, make me brave for life; much braver than this.
As the blown grass lifts, let me rise
From sorrow with quiet eyes,
Knowing Thy way is wise.
God, make me brave, life brings
Such blinding things.
Help me to keep my sight;
Help me to see aright
That out of dark comes light.
– Author Unknown
|Posted on October 29||Reblog|